Tuesday, December 09, 2008

And He Likes To Shoot His Gun

Current Song: "Prog" -- Pinback

I took out the (multiple bags of) garbage today and discovered that the snow is ankle deep in my backyard. This was a surprise as I was just wearing pajama pants and they do not keep out the snow well. Also one of the bags of used kitty litter broke on the way out the door and I had to run it through the snow to the trash can. Not fun, but at least it provided traction on the way back.

I can't believe it's 8:30. I pretty much didn't do anything today at all, except the garbage/kitty litter work.

Also, does anyone know how big is "too big" for putting cardboard out on the curb to be recycled? And do I just plop it down in the snow or what? Life is hard.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do recycling detail when my landlords go out of town-- there are a number of strange and vexing rules involved and we have an illustrated Guide To Recycling in our laundry room.
Cardboard boxes must always be flattened. Multiple flattened cardboard items should be bundled and tied together with string or twine. Also, expended batteries should be kept in a clear ziplock baggie and not co-mingled with other refuse. The world is magical.
-jason

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home