Wednesday, December 03, 2008

You Know Our Hearts Beat Time Out Very Slowly

Current Song: "Karma Police" -- Radiohead

I'm bored with everything, again, so I've got that going for me.

I had a great meeting with case management this morning, so I should be getting some problems solved/abated soon.

I should retitle this blog to "Guide To A Complete Fucking Mental Breakdown." I still maintain that that public speaking class I was forced to take ruined my life.

Sorry I've been such a downer lately. But on the other hand, fuck you.

I'm going back to playing with my Disney Princess Etch-A-Sketch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

ooh, ooh, I want one! :P

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay princess etch-a-sketch!!
Please experience the feline glory that is Barry White http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-HssgAvuZc -- if you fail to navigate to that video link, then I'll just sound really stupid and strange....
bashfully,
jason

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home