Saturday, November 29, 2008

And Saw That All Around Was Just A Wall Of Sound

Current Song: "Wake Up" -- Arcade Fire

I find I'm too tired or overwhelmed to make regular long entries in this thing, but I'm trying.

Highlight of Thanksgiving in Duluth with Lila, Lewis, Hannah, Robin, and Solveig: the impromptu fancy-napkin-folding contest in which you could not use your hands. It was Lew and Hannah and I folding napkins (in a specific pattern) with our mouths, chins, tongues, faces, etc. I KICKED ASS AT IT. Apparently I have a latent face-folding talent. I'm very proud.

Harry pooped in my doorway and then, embarrassed, desperately tried to cover it up with kitty litter that didn't exist. So he was just scratching at the floor in a panic and hoping I wouldn't notice. I wasn't even mad because it was so cute. He's such a fancy-pants boy and he made such a faux pas, I figured the blow to his ego was punishment enough.

Mental illness = not fun. And I'm not doing that great, but I'm still okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home