Sunday, November 30, 2008

There's No Polite Way To Put This

Current Song: "Faust Arp" -- Radiohead

I pretty much don't have any food and the groceries I ordered for delivery won't be here until tomorrow evening. This equals problem. I may have to order pizza or something. Not a good budget choice, but I'm not leaving the house right now.

I meant to do the whole kitty-litter thing today but it just didn't work out. Tomorrow, maybe. I emptied the dish rack and did a couple more dishes, so that's good news.

It's hard to blog about shit when you don't go anywhere or talk to anyone. Sorry. That's crippling mental illness for you. That reminds me, I am meeting with my case management team for the first time on Tuesday, so expect a nice post about either a) how excited I am to be getting useful human services that might help now that I've become kind of a broken shell of a productive person, or b)angry rants about the uselessness of underfunded, overworked human service agencies. Enjoy.

Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but if you are one of the three people or so that reads this page, please don't bombard me with statements that you are worried about me. This kind of behavior makes my life a thousand times worse, believe me. I know you're worried about me, but I'm doing the best I can, so please just try to be supportive. Thanks much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home