Saturday, November 29, 2008

They'll Never Let You Go

Current Song: "Apart" -- Choir Of Young Believers

I had a relatively productive day: I took a shower, I picked up the packaging from the living room (except the cardboard) and threw it out, AND I sorted the mail on the little table and threw out the junk. I paid all my credit card bills (late, but still, they got paid.) I updated my Fave5 plan to Meredith's new number. I researched how to apply for Social Security benefits (looks like I'll have to ask my case managers, since you can only apply for certain things online.) I did a couple of dishes. And I snuggled with my cats and managed to not take a nap OR sleep past 10:30 in the morning. A seriously banner day in the miserably contracted manner of my daily living skills.

Something that sounds like a motorcycle motor has been running quietly outside for hours and it confuses and terrifies me.

I was reading plot summaries of "Supernatural horror movies" on Wikipedia and now I need to watch Constantine again.

Also, to my roommate and to roommates everywhere in similar predicaments: I was forced out of sheer necessity to steal one of your frozen meals and eat it. I'm sorry. I will replace it when I get around to buying some food, of which I currently have none.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home