Thursday, December 11, 2008

Why You Being A Dickhead For?

Current Song: "Dickhead" -- Kate Nash

I broke a damn tooth! A damn FRONT TOOTH! This is probably a consequence of habitually chewing ice and not going to the dentist for almost five years. I want to go, it's just not been possible. Also, I can't tell if I'm being paranoid or if there really is a whistling sound when I speak! I'm in hell!

Ok, seriously, this needs to be fixed. Maybe I can get some nice county dentures.

Also, this song contains the lyrics: "Think you know everything, you really don't know nothing. I wish that you were more intelligent so you could see that what you're doing is so shitty to me." I love that because I've thought exactly that at more than one person (but mostly one person in particular.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home