Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Am A Sleepy White Otter

Current Song: "Last Cast" -- The End Of The World

Shout out to the ever-repulsive and terrifying Jason for good advice about cardboard and the video about otters. I kind of love you.

My cat is being very pushy and demanding about wanting to curl up in my lap, and I'm busy. It's too cute to be annoying, but still.

This song is good enough that I want to buy their actual album, which is rare on the basis of one song.

I applied for what is basically welfare yesterday, so I hope that goes well. I expect student loan collection calls to start rolling in regularly sometime soon. I'm still not making any payments. I don't have any money to make payments with.

And as far as dinner requests go, I don't eat onions, green peppers, mustard, or okra, but every other food is fair game :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home