Monday, September 29, 2008

She Can't Have Babies And Won't Accept Gifts From Me

Current Song: "Airbag" -- Radiohead

Uh, I just realized that I actually really need to get my Prozac refilled because I might just be going crazy. The downside of this whole thing is that it's easier to give up and stay in bed than it is to get to the pharmacy and cough up whatever ungodly amount of money it will cost to get the refill without insurance.

My fingers are cold and I don't want to do anything at all, but sleep sounds terribly unfulfilling. I already compulsively ate and I got bored with that, too. And even drinking has lost its luster.

I really wish I had a pinball machine. I love pinball and playing it online doesn't have the same appeal.

Also, how is "unfulfilling" not a word? Fuck you, spell check.

Someone rang the doorbell earlier and I ignored it. Once at one of my old houses I did that and it was the landlord, who opted to just walk right in. That was an awkward encounter.

We still haven't paid our utilities and it's been since June 1st. I think this is a pretty serious and overwhelming problem that I am in no way equipped to handle. I got a collection notice on one of my student loans today so I paid it even though I can't really afford to, but I don't have a printer so I can't file for deferment. Everything in life is really horrible and overwhelming right now. Meanwhile the landlord's daughter won't stop running around over my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home