Sunday, September 28, 2008

Good Luck, For Your Sake I Hope Heaven And Hell Are Really There

Current Song: "Ocean Breathes Salty" -- Modest Mouse

I may have accidentally napped until right now. I have to be somewhere in the morning which is a great excuse for me to take Ambien tonight. Whoooooo legal drugs!

Do you think the Christian missionary organization is going to object to my nose ring? I guess if they do I don't really want to work there. That's sort of the rule I've got going, since I've taken it out for jobs before and it turned out they were the worst jobs ever (Old Faithful Inn and Hollywood Video. And I was supposed to take it out for that summer job in the dorms but I never did; that was still right up there with Worst Jobs Ever.)

I was having really elaborate dreams about Hell. I think it's a consequence of both the Vatican thing and the book I was reading. Also Dennis Kucinich was there, which is very strange as he is neither dead nor a regular part of my consciousness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home