Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm Going To The Opera Tonight

Current Song: "Godhopping" -- Dogs Die In Hot Cars

I have an interview on Monday for a job I don't really want, but should probably take if they offer it to me. It's just an office manager job, no big deal.

I spent the night on Jayme's couch and it was so humid that for most of the night I thought I was going to suffocate. Then I had a species of nightmare where Brian snapped and took us all hostage and I escaped by jumping out a window. It was weird. That was for the hour or so out of the whole night that I was actually asleep, because - and I hate to keep driving this point into the ground - I have horrible insomnia. I left at 6:30 AM when Chris's alarm started going off without stopping and it made me want to die. Then I hiked for 2.1 miles, apparently, down to Coffman to catch a bus home. It didn't seem like 2 miles but that does explain why it took me an hour to get there. I just got home about 20 minutes ago and now I'm going to lie down in my nice comfy bed in my not-humid room and try to for God's sake get some rest.

Laterz, kids. Be safe out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home