Thursday, September 25, 2008

But We Still Got The Radio

Current Song: "Dashboard" -- Modest Mouse

The state is making my doctor fill out a form testifying to the fact that I quit my job because I'm hopelessly insane. Unfortunately I lost my health insurance when I quit my job so I don't have a doctor. Luckily my old shrink from the U is totally willing to fill out the form without charging me or anything. Like I said, she actually is the best shrink ever. So hopefully this ends in me getting unemployment payments, because rent is due soon and my bank accounts are rapidly shrinking.

I can't sleep at night and then I sleep too late during the day so it's entered a vicious cycle that I'm not sure I can get out of anytime soon.

I'm still out of Prozac and it's raining (plus my bus pass expired) so I'm not going to Target today to get it refilled. This is a bad idea.

I actually woke up with a bit of a hangover this morning for the first time in a while. Thanks, Burrito Loco!

I need to get back to doing all the laundry that was aborted last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home