Thursday, September 25, 2008

They're The Ones Who Spit At You

Current Song: "Missed The Boat" -- Modest Mouse

I have a crush on Isaac Brock even though he's an insane crack addict.

There's a disturbing rumor floating around that Johnny Depp has signed with Disney to make a fourth Pirates movie. Weren't the second two bad enough? I think that third one went on for about 90 hours and made very little sense. And what was with the multiple Jack Sparrows? Goddamn that was a stupid movie.

I'm sitting here obsessively checking my email for requests for job interviews. Interspersed with long periods of time in the basement doing laundry. Also my landlord folded my laundry that was in the dryer when he needed it, including several bras and pairs of granny panties, so, sorry Karl. Or Jeannette, I'm not sure, but either way, Sorry.

There's got to be more to do on the internet than this. Also I miss dryers with digital timers so I knew when I had to go back and get my stuff. I undershoot it every time and go down there when I'm not needed, which is irritating at best. Also I've done five loads of laundry and I'm not done. I wasn't kidding when I noted that I had a Laundry Problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home