Saturday, September 27, 2008

Turns Out The Gypsy Did It

Current Song: "Anvil Chorus" -- Giuseppe Verdi (from Il Trovatore)

This is an instantly recognizable song (at about 1:10 you'll go "Oh, THIS one!") that I did not realize was in this opera until I was sitting in the audience. Also, opera is great. Also, I was grossly under-dressed (definitely the only person in the theater in jeans) and it made me feel like an asshole.

Don't let me forget I'm seeing the Vatican Treasures exhibit tomorrow. Thank God for having bought tickets to a bunch of things before I was unemployed.

Every time I try to make food one of my cats decides to poop and it's very unappetizing. I think they're punishing me for something. Bastards.

I'm off to eat cookies and watch TV and generally waste my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home