Sunday, September 28, 2008

Like Drinking Poison

Current Song: "Like Eating Glass" -- Bloc Party

The Vatican Splendors exhibit was splendorific. I wanted to own everything there, from the works to the items in the gift shop. I want to be pope just to wear the outfits.

I need all the naps. I have to get up at a reasonable hour tomorrow to go to that interview for that job with that Christian missionary organization...weird. But if it pays OK and has health insurance, I'll take it. I wish that newswire would get back to me.

I just ate like 12 Reese's Pieces cookies. They were delectable, but I wish I hadn't eaten ALL of them.

My kitties are snuggled up on my bed, snoring, and I think I will join them. Or at least go back to reading The Encyclopedia of Witchcraft and Demonology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home