Thursday, September 25, 2008

Somebody Bring Me Some Food And A Nap

Current Song: "Walk In The Park" -- Oh No! Oh My!

I volunteered to work backstage at the Minnesota AIDS Project's Big Hair Mania fundraiser on Halloween, so let's hope we avoid a blackout disaster like last year. Oddly, I will still be at a Dance Band show at the Varsity, but I probably won't be quite as drunk. Also I volunteered to work backstage because then I get the enjoyment of hanging out with the band without having to accidentally run into anyone unpleasant.

I'm hungry but nothing sounds good. I wish I had more pork chops. Soon enough, I guess. Soon enough.

I'm almost done with my laundry and it's only taken two days. I've entirely run out of places to put clean clothes, though, so I'm not positive what I'm going to do about that. At least my room is slightly more acceptable to the average visitor, now. Not that I'm having anyone over anytime soon. More likely I'm stumbling drunkenly around by myself. I went to pet my cat last night and fell off my bed. Thanks, Burrito Loco!

I just remembered that I got a free t-shirt at the bar last night. It advertises the movie Choke. I hate Chuck Palhinaiuk or whatever the fuck his last name is. Fight Club was a terrible, terrible book. (Great movie, though. One of the rare instances in which the movie is better than the book. Like the Shawshank Redemption: that story sucked.)

I have a liter of root beer flavored liqueur and I'm probably going to drink it. It might be a smart idea to eat something, since all I've eaten today was a reheated burrito that I brought home last night. And it wasn't reheated well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home