Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two Worlds Collided

Current Song: "Never Tear Us Apart" -- INXS

Gah, I had six vodka tonics and then called my mom, so, sorry for the drunk dial, Mom. I need an anti-rape phone friend because I was walking across campus at midnight, alone, and drunk. And nobody else picked up. I walked from B. Loco to Coffman and then from Target to my house and really all the walking did a lot to sober me up. Also it's 57 degrees outside, which was AWESOME and that's not sarcasm it actually was really nice. Now I'm heating a burrito and preparing to watch some television that I've seen a million times because all I have is DVD. I should find more online MST3K to watch; I love that shit.

I applied for a job today with a newswire that has a bureau in Minneapolis. It's a grunt-work kind of research job, totally out of my career field but it sounds like a super fun time and it's not like I'm not staring at the internet for 8 hours a day anyway, which would be the job. I sailed through the online interview portion of the application, so hopefully I get to the real interview and then to the working there portions.

Instead of doing dishes today I did laundry, which was excessively necessary but I left to go to the bar in the middle and then my landlord texted me and was like "I clearly need the washer." So I'm the asshole, is the point. Whoops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home