Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I Need To Spend Less Time Alone

Current Song: "It Can't Come Quickly Enough" -- Scissor Sisters

I just discovered I can complete about 80% of a Bible crossword without looking anything up. I'd wonder what that was about, but turns out it's been me the whole time.

I'm watching old Simpsons DVDs for about the millionth time because we don't get TV reception and I can't commit to watching Boomtown right now. Maybe tomorrow, when I get back from running errands all day. I think I'm going to skip Target and hit the Rainbow/CVS/Big Top/DMV block at University and Snelling. Although that is a pretty damn ambitious plan, and I may end up reading all day again because frankly I'm not good at anything else.

Everybody knows that I've always had a thing for you that's going nowhere, never was. I need to get out of this brooding state of mind before I do something we both regret. Well, mostly me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home