Monday, September 08, 2008

Don't Want To Work In A Building Downtown

Current Song: "Narina" -- Serart

I'm out of booze and still don't have cable. I landed an interview for the job I want the most and now I'm not terribly motivated to apply to anything else. It's that job with that research team doing clinical trials for cures for pediatric cancer. I'd kill for that job. I've probably mentioned this.

I'm hating being alone and not having any food or wine. And I'm too much of a wreck of a human being to put real pants on and go to the store.

I applied for unemployment but I'm not holding out great hopes.

Also, someone gave me another credit card? I think I applied for one when I was drunk/whacked out on Ativan and/or Ambien. Well, I guess it's comforting in its own way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home