Thursday, September 04, 2008

My Cat Is Intently Watching Me Shave My Legs And It's Creepy

Current Song: "Lousy Reputation" -- We Are Scientists

I'm so pissed, I just found out my ex-boss's wife was at the We Are Scientists show and was hanging out backstage with the band. If I'd known that beforehand I might have been able to wrangle a backstage invite where I could test my Keith-Murray-is-gay theory up close and personal. By making out with him.

Anyway, I have a job interview tomorrow so let's all keep our fingers crossed that that goes well. I want to work for the U, if for nothing else than the cheap gym membership and access to the sauna. Oh, and the bitchin health insurance. Which is what matters most, because I've been an adult the whole time.

I feel like I've lost track of time and I have important things coming up, but I don't know what they are. I know I have an End Of The Summer BBBQ on Saturday, a wine tasting with Opera Club next Saturday, and a ticket to the Vatican Splendors exhibit on some Sunday at the end of the month. I should look into when that actually is. Also, what about an exhibit of arcane religious paraphernalia and holy relics WOULDN'T I pay to see? It's like it's packed up and shipped here just for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home