Sunday, September 07, 2008

Wish You Were Her

Current Song: "Wish You Were Here" -- Incubus

My landlord and his family and some guy with two loudly barking dogs are all hanging out in the front and back yards and it's making me insane. I'm in the kitchen trying to make breakfast in workout pants and no bra and there's a whole group of people talking loudly not three feet away. I shut the window and I think they were offended, but it's like, this is my home, please go away. It really felt like an intrusion into my privacy. And then wherever I relocated in the house it seems that they were soon there. I just want to eat my delicious freshly made blueberry muffins in peace.

Also, I just had the strongest memory of being in the mall in my hometown, right by the mall branch of the public library. I have no idea why that flashed into my mind. Must have been a random smell or sound or something.

There's a splinter or something in my big toe and I can't fix it.

I probably should have slept with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home