Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I Have A Feeling That It's Gonna Be A Wonderful Day

Current Song: "Little Sister" -- Jewel

Turns out Greg and Nikki and I have been carrying our trivia team the whole time because we were the only ones that showed up tonight and we took 3rd. We SWEPT the category on Vice Presidents, somehow. Even I was surprised by that. The second category was on years that famous people were born and we did not do as well on that one. It was a bullshit category. So there. Also DJ Steve and I are the same age.

I had Burrito Loco for dinner but all I ate before that was some peanut butter crackers, and then I drank four vodka tonics, so now I guess what I'm saying is that I have the munchies. And I think mostly what I have to eat is steam-in-the-box vegetables. Which does not sound appealing for drunk munchies. Goddammit.

I misses Meredith. And my cats are gay.

Time for more American Dad and raiding the kitchen. Wooooooooooooot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home