Saturday, September 06, 2008

Nobody Cares Bout Learning But The Teacher

Current Song: "My Body Is A Cage" -- Arcade Fire

I finally managed to mostly sober up after I drank that half a 750 before I left and then drank another 750 of pinot grigio on top of it. The bottle after that one was terrible so I just left it. I had several delicious burgers and a lot of Sun Chips, and that helped.

So the moral of the story, the theme music for today, the take-home message of this whole thing is that I shared a cab to Dinkytown with Jayme and two of his Wisconsin friends and one of them got into a contest with my cab driver over who could tell the most horribly racist joke. Then the driver missed my street and then he made a half-assed pass at me and I was like, yeah, I'm just gonna go. I'd say it was the worst cab ride ever, but it sadly wasn't.

Also Greg failed and threw up/passed out before 9:00 PM.

Somewhere along the line I got really obsessed with wanting to sleep in my own bed, even when there are much better offers. I don't know what that's about, but here we are.

God, what was happening tonight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home