Saturday, September 06, 2008

In My Golden Days, I Was Asleep

Current Song: "The Crane Wife Parts 1 & 2" -- The Decemberists

I'm going to be late to my BBQ because I have to finish drinking this bottle of wine and then I have to get to the store to buy something, cookies or something, I don't know. Maybe I won't buy anything and plead unemployment. I don't think that'll be a huge problem.

I'm drinking a bottle of 2006 chardonnay from Hess Monterey that was marked down from some unknown price to $12, and then put in the 50% off bin. It's not bad but not as good as the mini-bottles of some chardonnay I had yesterday.

I'm still pissed about missing Bloc Party at Lollapalooza.

I hope they give me the job I interviewed for but not until like the end of the month. Because being unemployed is pretty damn relaxing for someone who hasn't taken a break in years and years.

Today is going to end in tears and or death. From alcohol poisoning, or some sort of horrific accident that everyone can see coming but is powerless to stop.

The Frames are fucking amazing. And I miss my student job, which is directly related to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home