Friday, September 05, 2008

All For A Crime I Did Commit

Current Song: "Boy With A Coin" -- Iron & Wine

If you want to get some sleep, and I mean really sleep hard, I recommend taking a tab of Ativan and then drinking 4 glasses of wine about two hours later. I definitely passed out on our porch and only woke up when it got too cold to be there. Then I continued napping in my bed. Now I realize that I put a sweatshirt and pants on without bothering to take off my interview dress. So, sexy. This is why I don't have children. Also why I wish Meredith would come home.

Also, Sallie Mae sucks out loud and their collections department pisses me off a lot. Does anyone have like $3000 I can have to pay them off? I brought my account current after a lot of annoying arguing but I just don't want to deal with them at all. Also, I'm PRETTY SURE that collections guy was lying to me, but I didn't have the wherewithal to defend myself. Having just woken up from what I like to refer to as a Judy Garland Nap. Ah, unemployment.

I think I'll drink more wine and eat the rest of my pizza. I went to Big Top on the way home and shopped out their 50% off wine bins. There was an unfortunate lack of pinot grigio (my favorite) but I picked up some very passable chardonnays instead. Also, can't beat 5 bottles of wine for $20. Now that's what I call living.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

sallie mae collections harassed me all last year, at least two calls a week. they lied, threatened and yelled at me (yes, actually yelled at me). did it get them anywhere? no! and they haven't called me in months, hmmm. if they'd just been nice, i would have been happy to work something out. instead i'd yell back at them and then hang up on them.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home