Saturday, December 13, 2008

When The Man Comes Around

Current Song: "Orchard Of My Eye" -- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart

I woke up this morning thinking that someone was robbing me because I went to bed with all the lights in the house turned off and when I woke up every light was on. I was discreetly reaching for my phone to call 911 when I realized that it wasn't so much that the lights were on as that it was daylight. THAT would have been an embarrassing police confrontation.

I'm hungry and don't have any food. I should get more groceries. All week I've been thinking of things I need and not writing them down, which is going to backfire on me. And somebody convince me to stop buying eggs. I've thrown out at least three full, expired cartons, and I'm working on a fourth.

Also, I am afraid to bite or chew anything with my busted tooth, but using only the extreme left side of your mouth to eat is not very easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home