Friday, October 17, 2008

Well, Winter's Coming Apparently

Current Song: "O Happy Day" -- Sister Act 2: Back In The Habit Soundtrack

I just had an extremely awkward encounter with my landlord and his wife. I was in the backyard wearing just shreds of clothing that happened to be pretty indecent and I was walking around dripping food coloring all over some strips of white sheet (it's my zombie costume for the Zombie Pub Crawl tomorrow.) They pulled up right when I was bent over, cleavage to the horizon, carefully pouring a mix of Karo syrup and food coloring out of a wine bottle and onto the fabric laid on their grass. I smiled and waved and they were just like...that's fine. The wife got out and I said hello and she just goes "I'm not even gonna ask what you're doing" and went inside. Karl just sat in the car and stared at me. Then the wife came back out eventually and got back in the car and they drove away. AWKWARD.

My honor society discount on my phone bill finally kicked in, saving me a few desperately needed dollars a month, thank God.

Although I woke up with cramps today and they've not subsided, plus the whole landlord thing, it's been a relatively good day. I just wish I wasn't going to be so bloated for ZPC, but, what are you gonna do.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keli- i love all your blog entries but this one is especially amazing. hahah. i love it so much. -JASON

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home