Saturday, October 11, 2008

You Have Been Weighed, You Have Been Measured, And You Have Been Found Wanting

Current Song: "Hey There Delilah" -- Plain White T's

I was watching A Knight's Tale while I ate dinner but about half an hour from the end I started crying about Heath Ledger. I'm pretty sure this is a sign of impending PMS. This and the fact that I'm listening to Hey There Delilah on repeat. The lyric writing in this song is piss poor but it's still very evocative.

I had Green Mill deliver a ridiculous amount of food to me. The whole time I was ordering AND when it was delivered I pretended I wasn't the only one home. To the point of talking to a non-existent Other. I have a lot of shame about my food ordering. Also, I need to cut that shit out when I'm hungry. Ordering food is possibly my biggest weakness. No delayed gratification for me, that's for sure.

Somebody buy me a copy of 10 Things I Hate About You. I secretly loved that movie.

I'm glad to see this terrible Plain White T's song is hidden in my playlist between the far more respectable Pinback and the eminent Radiohead. That's comforting in its own way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home