Friday, October 17, 2008

Tie Me Kangaroo Down, Sport

Current Song: Ugh, it's not a musical day.

I am in Hell and Hell is chronic joint pain. The bursitis in my hip has flared up at least as bad as it was in Chicago. Remember how much I bitched about it in Chicago? That's what I've got going again. I can barely move half the time, certainly can't bend over, and have to manually lift my left leg if I want to put my feet up. It's like half of my body just rolled over and said "fuck it." And there is no position -- standing, walking, lying down -- that will bring me any sort of relief. I Hate This.

Also I'm genuinely concerned that our electric and gas will get shut off at any minute and I'll die in this house without modern conveniences. We don't have a fireplace or anything so if we lose the heat I will actually die. As will the cats. This is bad news.

I have heartburn from the attempt at tacos I made earlier.

All I can think about is how much I want to tear my entire left leg off at the waist so that I don't have horrible joint pain anymore. Dear No Health Insurance: you are ruining my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home