Monday, October 13, 2008

At Least I've Got Music?

Current Song: "Dashboard" -- Modest Mouse

My mom called me this morning just to say hi and I decided to worry her by being up front about the fact that a) I have no money, and b) I'm having trouble working up the enthusiasm to do anything but lay in bed and watch the Simpsons. So, sorry Mom, for worrying you. But it's no picnic on this end, either.

I managed to crawl out from under my self-pity umbrella long enough to apply for a job today, but then I gave up on the day and went back to bed. The job pays terribly but at this point, what do I care? I can't get unemployment, I can't find work, and I'm busted out. And I haven't left the house in eight days. This whole thing is going poorly. Plus I stopped taking my insomnia pills because I don't have another refill and I'm going to need them if I have a job and need to get up before noon. And I'm real spotty on taking one of my two forms of antidepressants because I can't afford to get it refilled. So, yeah, life's in the shitter. That's fun. I'm having a really great fucking time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

I'll hire you to do my laundry and dishes and play with my kids :D (jake keeps saying we should hire a homeless person as a nanny, yeah right)

12:11 AM  
Blogger Nil said...

wow, it's like you listed the 3 things i'm worst at :)

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home