Saturday, October 11, 2008

Wearing Your Cape

Current Song: "Inaction" -- We Are Scientists

I realized with horror this morning that I haven't left the house since Sunday. Meaning I also haven't gotten dressed since Sunday, because why bother?

I'm baking salmon and tater tots for lunch and it's taking too long already.

I just launched an awesome new website at http://daphnescloset.com. It's a collection of ridiculous things people believe: fringe science, UFOs, wacky religions, etc. There's a bit of content now but it's still in progress so keep checking back. Bookmark it. Tell your friends. Seriously, I'm trying to make ad revenue on this thing. Also ignore the weird layout on the front page, I'm waiting for the ads. It'll get fixed soon.

I need to work on this "not eating until 4 PM" thing. Not good for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

now that's just freakin' weird! I use stumbleupon when I'm bored, and Saturday morning I stumbled onto Daphne's Closet! I though "hmm, Keli would appreciate this..." LOL!

8:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to daphnescloset.com and clicked several of the links several times. Because I haven't left the house since Sunday either. -JASON

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home