Thursday, October 16, 2008

Population: Me.

Current Song: Oh, I can't even think this hard.

Hung. Over. From what I remember about last night, I drank at least seven vodka tonics, tried to pick up some kid named Ian who was wearing a sport coat to Burrito Loco, had a shot of some ungodly raspberry thing, had a shot of tequila, may or may not have paid the bill? Lost the coat I'd bought earlier in the day which is now gone forever which SUCKS. Rode the bus to Uptown for some reason, went out with Nikki's roommate and some guy, walked all the fuck over Uptown looking for food. Got two drunk guys to take us through the drive-thru at McDonald's for cheeseburgers. Then I very abruptly got in a cab and managed to get home, leaving Heather and that guy standing on the street corner. At which point I fell asleep until 2:30 in the afternoon. Nooooooooooot a good idea. None of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home