Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Frankly, Scarlett, I Don't Give A Damn

Current Song: Same.

...And once again I'm up late struggling to learn things about the internet. My first sitemap got rejected because it didn't comply to specifications or something, so I had to redo it. And learn what the hell an XML file is (I'm still not really sure.) The good news is, the content-based ads are up and running on all but the front page, so that'll work out, hopefully. Hilariously, all the ads on the Zany Beliefs page are about racism. I'm not sure why, but content-related ad programs give you bizarre insight into what's going on with your content.

My lip seems to have stopped bleeding, for those of you that may be interested in that kind of thing.

Here's to hoping tomorrow is a better day. (Er, today. It's pretty much 2 in the morning.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My lip seems to have stopped bleeding, for those of you that may be interested in that kind of thing."

Thank you for thinking of me. -JASON

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home