Monday, October 06, 2008

Shouldn't Have To Ask

Current Song: "That Summer, At Home I Had Become The Invisible Boy" -- The Twilight Sad

I just found out that Sarah Palin has been governor of Alaska for less than two years. Less than two years. Really, America?

I spent most of today watching Boomtown. I've only seen the first four episodes (out of 18) but I'm already halfway sure that it got canceled because it was too smart for the American public. Much in the manner of Arrested Development. God forbid there's a show on you actually have to pay attention to in order to enjoy it.

I need to get my cable hooked up now that hockey games are being played. This means I need to get a job. Funny how all rivers spring from that source.

I ate most of a bag of cheddar and sour cream potato chips with dinner (baked salmon & steamed carrots with broccoli) and now I'm full and thirsty and have heartburn and I still kind of want to keep eating those chips. It's because I'm craving sweets and I don't have anything. This is a bad idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home