Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hey, Hey, Valerie Plame

Current Song: "Valerie Plame" -- The Decemberists

Yeah, this song is really annoying. Sorry, Colin. I still want to know you, biblically.

I'm collecting RSS Feeds in anticipation of getting that job that I want the most. (Newswire.) They called me today but I missed the phone and then by the time I called back they were gone. I left a message during which I choked and went "uhhhhhhh excuse me" because I'm an asshole, but I hope they call me back tomorrow. Apparently hiring is done through some sort of headhunting/recruiting company, which I am totally fine with, as I hope it translates into Phone Interview (the call came from San Francisco.) Seriously, guys, just give me the job already.

Also check out The Weekly Vice for sensational news stories about criminals who probably deserve to die, or at least be burned with hot things.

My cats are spooning again and I'm jealous that they get more affection from each other than I do from them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home