Friday, October 10, 2008

Wine For The Women Who Made The Rain Come

Current Song: "Vassergelt" -- The Mutant Llamas

I'm reading mydeathspace.com because I'm morbid like that. Newswire never called so I guess I'm going back to applying for things. I'm still within the limit to hear back from those insane missionaries. If they offer me the job I'll take it. Unless it pays for shit. But even then I might take it just to make the rent until I get a real job. Looking for work is annoying.

Also, I spent an irresponsible amount of money on Chinese food last night, but I'm still eating it so I hope that counts for something? Except the chicken egg foo yung, because that gravy does not keep well. Also, why is it so damn hard to find a place that makes decent General Tso's chicken? This is bullshit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

at first i was like, no way, someone stole our band name! then i noticed the song was vassergelt, lol. I forgot about making those german videos for stephie's class!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Nil said...

for some reason it was stuck in my head while i was washing dishes this afternoon.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home