Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Who's My Favorite Orange Boy?

Current Song: "The Kneeling Drunkard's Plea" -- Johnny Cash

I...I'm in love. Somehow even more so than everyone was since the mid-80's:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080918/ap_en_ce/people_brad_pitt

Who would have thought Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would be the moral compasses of the future?

On an unrelated note, I am drinking pumpkin liqueur and eating a pizza with pesto sauce, German brat sausage, pineapple, and artichoke hearts on it. And about a pound of mozzarella. It's pretty damn greasy, but since all I ate today were peanut butter crackers and the aforementioned booze, it's a bounteous repast.

I wish I wasn't out of milk and didn't need to pay a million dollars to fill another prescription (should have done it today but, you know, Wednesdays.)

Dear Meredith: please come home. I've been alone for more than two weeks and it's gotten old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home