Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Looks Like The Average Salary Is $45000 Per Year?

Current Song: "Where There's A Will, There's A Whalebone" -- Islands

The problem with cooking for yourself is that, although it saves a significant amount of money, it leaves you with so much mess to clean up. I made chicken and broccoli with rice for dinner and now the kitchen is destroyed. And after I went to so much trouble to clean it up. All that food was delicious, though.

I don't think I can handle waiting until next week to find out if I got that job. I want it so much!

God I want that cookie dough that I've eaten six pounds of already. I refuse to buy it but that doesn't stop me from dreaming about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

it must run in the family, I made chocolate chip/pecan/coconut cookie dough just so I could eat it! i made a few cookies, for the kids, lol.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home