Saturday, September 13, 2008

And A Beauty That Annihilates All Life

Current Song: "A Hand To Take Hold Of The Scene" -- Okkervil River

I have a cold, my back hurts, and all I ate today were donuts and they did not agree with me. That being said, I'm going to my wine tasting/opera soloists performance tonight because frankly, the tickets cost me $60 and Leslie is willing to accompany me so I don't have to try to make conversation with strangers alone. Leslie's good at meeting new people, so this is a good idea. Still, I kind of feel like hell. And I don't get why my back hurts at all. Probably my terrible posture. No wonder I can't get a date.

That sort of went off the rails, there.

I wish it wasn't raining, since I have to take two buses and I don't have an umbrella. Boo. Maybe I can find something with a hood that won't also cause me to roast alive, because it's actually kind of warm today. Or maybe it's just me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home