Monday, September 15, 2008

Secretly I've Been A Pessimist The Whole Time

Current Song: "The Killer Inside" -- Better Than Ezra

I'm snuggling with a fat orange kitty while wrapped up in my pink blanket, which if you've been near my bed you'll realize is unquestionably the most comfortable set of circumstances ever.

I'm working on convincing myself that I don't, in fact, want this job at all, so I can't be disappointed. It's not really working.

I'm so pissed off at Sallie Mae right now, you have no idea. Dear future college attendees: don't get loans through Sallie Mae. They're disorganized assholes who will harass you into the ground about money that you quantifiably don't owe them.

Is spell-checker right and "quantifiably" is not a real word? Anyone?

My monitor cord is going all tweaky and turning everything on my screen hot pink again. This is a very annoying state of affairs.

I suppose I should try going to sleep, since I have to get up and beg for a great job tomorrow. I mean a terrible, awful job that nobody wants. Certainly not me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

dictionary.com says it's a word!

1:00 AM  
Blogger Nil said...

that's what i thought. screw you, spellchecker!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home