Monday, September 15, 2008

I Love The Portraiture Of John Singer Sargent

Current Song: "Spitting Venom" -- Modest Mouse

I'm overwhelmed by tiredness suddenly and it's probably a factor of taking Ativan this morning and then drinking a lot of Jagermeister while laying down. Also I was shopping for art and/or religious studies books on Amazon that I can't afford until I have a job. Which sucks because when I have a job, I don't have as much time to read. I'm watching episodes of the Simpsons I've seen a hundred times and trying to convince my cat that it's in his best interests to let me hug him like a teddy bear. Tears are rolling uncontrollably out of my eyes because I can't stop yawning. I need to change out of my interview clothes and all I want to do is sleep until I hear a yes or no on this job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home