Monday, September 15, 2008

There Ain't No Easy Way Out

Current Song: "I Won't Back Down" -- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

That interview went pretty well, I'd say. Especially when they asked me to explain why I wanted that specific job and then when I was finished explaining the main girl said "that's exactly why I have my job" and the doctor was like "that was a really amazing answer." So let's hope that was memorable enough that they just give me the damn job already. I want it so much.

Also, as a bonus, it is a casual dress code and that's all I've ever asked of the world. Well, that and health insurance.

I did all the dishes last night and then emptied all the trash and cleaned the kitty litter boxes this afternoon, so I'd say I'm doing okay here, overall. I have not made any headway on my laundry problem, but that's sort of a personality deficiency more than anything.

Dear God, please give me the kids' cancer job. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home