Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One Is A Wanderer

Current Song: "You Could Die (Or This Might End)" -- Ted Leo & The Pharmacists

Bah, I drank about a quarter of a bottle of Jagermeister but it just made me tired and gave me a headache. There are no jobs in this country and welfare reform is ruining everybody's life. My grace period on my six-figure student loan debt seems to have run out and I'm pretty tempted to just let it default. Fuck 'em. Except the one I have a co-signer on. And the federal loans. But the private loans? Fuck 'em.

I ran out of cookies and the thrill is gone on the cookie dough, especially with this headache. I need to put some clothes on and chase down the girl cat to give her her antibiotics. I totally failed at leaving the house today and I think I fell asleep for a long time in the afternoon because I don't really remember doing anything until it was nighttime. I'm avoiding phone calls and face time, except with the cats. I saw Karl in the backyard last night and it was awkward, but not quite too awkward to not say anything to him. I'm out of things to watch and watching TV via internet is too much of a burden. I'm reading James Thurber for about the fiftieth time but all I'm really doing is looking at the pages instead of reading the book. I still haven't summoned the energy to do the dishes. I feel like the new neighbors can see right into my bedroom and it makes me self-conscious, but not so self-conscious that I'm not sitting here in a towel.

Jesus, tomorrow is another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home