Monday, September 22, 2008

It's The Weapon You Hold And The Thing You Hold Dear

Current Song: "For The Pier (And Dead Shimmering)" -- Sunset Rubdown

I did not get that job. I got a very nice letter from them saying You were clearly qualified and We Loved Meeting You but You Were Up Against someone with actual experience so We Gave It To Them. Now I'm too depressed to look for other jobs, but if anyone knows of a research job that doesn't require a hard science degree or statistical analysis, I want it.

I went out to buy food and cookie dough, obviously, at Target. I was sad and pissed off and everyone there was an asshole. Then I got on the bus to go home and the driver sped away while I was still paying, so my grocery bag fell over into the aisle. And I had to pick it up while she was still driving at breakneck speed. Then I sat down, put the bag between my feet, and put my gallon of milk on the seat next to me. I reached into my bag to put my bus pass away and she randomly accelerated again, throwing my gallon of milk into the girl seated at the front of the bus. I apologized and she reacted really weirdly and that's when I realized she was blind. I pummeled a blind girl with a gallon of milk. That's how today is going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home