Monday, September 22, 2008

He's My Little Silver Bullet

Current Song: "In Your Eyes" -- Peter Gabriel

I may accidentally have not officially gotten out of bed until 7:30 PM. And I was asleep for most of that time. I'm doping myself up on muscle relaxants, Advil PM, and Ativan in an attempt to get a handle on this whole thing. Also, I still have horrible cramps and kind of wish I was dead, but not until I find out if I got that job or not.

Also, eventually I will learn my lesson about saying no when you ask me to sleep over. Why do I keep doing that?

My cat is the cutest boy ever and he's sitting on his favorite book again (The Onion Presents: Embedded In America) and staring at me with giant golden eyes. My other boy cat is sleeping at the foot of my bed and the girl cat is desperately avoiding me because I keep shoving pills in her mouth and ointment in her ears. I'd avoid me, too. But she does seem to be feeling better, which is the best we could have hoped for.

Meredith, come home immediately. Well, not until I gather the energy to clean the cat boxes and do the rest of the dishes...you don't need to be exposed to this. Also girl cat needs you for hugs and for a safe place to run after I stick my fingers in her mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home