Sunday, September 21, 2008

If You Still Want Me, Please Forgive Me

Current Song: "Crown Of Love" -- Arcade Fire

I bailed out of sleeping over at Leslie's because my ovaries rebelled on me and threw me a little curveball. I woke up this morning with life-ending cramps and nausea and now all I can think about is how much I don't want to get out of bed for the whole day but how I have no food in the house and no job so I can't keep relying on delivery. Also I would kill everyone in this room for some of that chocolate chip cookie dough. I woke up thinking about it. Jesus God in Heaven I feel like vomiting everywhere and it's tragically not alcohol-related.

Also, Raging House Party was awesome. I got seriously drunk, as did everyone else, made some friends, had some conversations, you know whatever.

Dear my insides: stop trying to kill me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home