Saturday, September 20, 2008

I Didn't Order Any Pizza (Cue Saxophone Solo)

Current Song: "Thanksgiving Grey" -- The Jim Yoshii Pile-Up

I accidentally slept until 2:30 PM. Luckily my only plans today are to get ready for Leslie and Nikki's party, swing by the liquor store, and then kick back and end up sleeping on their floor. So, that'll be fun. This is specifically not a hook-up type party, more of a let's-get-pissed-and-take-pictures type party, which in a lot of cases is more fun. And I don't have to worry about the fact that I currently can't afford to have my eyebrows waxed so they're everywhere. Turns out all these kids have already seen it, and worse.

It's pretty liberating knowing that the people you know have seen you at your worst (passed out in a stall in a men's bathroom, unable to stand under my own power, crying over being rejected by, in retrospect, one of the most useless people on earth, and in total blackout mode. And yes, all of these things were occurring at once. Ah, college.)

Oops, my doorbell just rang and I'm definitely only wearing a towel. So, sorry UPS or whoever you are, you'll have to come back some other time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

remember those flash movies we made? (knock knock) Pizza guy! pizza? I didn't order a pizza...bom-chicka wah wah!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home