Thursday, September 18, 2008

Booze Has Knighted Me The King Of The Lovers

Current Song: "And She Would Darken The Memory" -- The Twilight Sad

I literally spent the entire day thinking it was Friday. I even made alternate arrangements for my opera on Saturday thinking that this was my last chance. I even, now that I think about it, committed quite a bit of time and brain power to wondering what I was doing on Thursday and why the hell couldn't I remember it? This is what happens when you don't have a job.

I'm looking forward to taking something to make me sleep tonight, as I feel that I haven't slept in days. Insomnia is the worst. Also, not having insurance and Ambien being soul-destroyingly expensive.

I'm reading the Wikiquote page for Mystery Science Theater 3000 since I don't have access to television and I can't keep feeding my TV-on-DVD habit until I get another job.

Speaking of which, I did not get that job with the IT school, which is for the best, since I didn't really want it. However, I very desperately want the kids' cancer job. Somebody just give me that job already. It will be a pretty bad blow if I don't get it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

i just discovered pete and pete on dvd!

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home