Friday, July 18, 2008

Why So Serious, Son?

Current Song: "Sons & Daughters" -- The Decemberists

Ok, the new Batman movie is, it's just great. It actually made me sad that Heath Ledger died, in a way that my callous heart did not expect.

On the downside, I saw it at the 12:04 AM showing. There was a mechanical failure at quarter to 2:00, so we didn't get out of the movie until 3:00 AM. I finally got to sleep around 4:00. Then my alarm went off at 6:30. This plan seems like it's pretty tenuously holding together around the tattered shreds of my sanity.

I might have to resort to coffee and just accept that it will make me sick/kill me. I have three clients that I promised to work with today, and I will need all the focus I can get.

I may have to barricade myself in my office and take a nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

wow, you got even less sleep than me last night, i didn't think that was possible. i went to bed at 1 (fell asleep around 130), gut up with minnie at 330,put her back to sleep at 530, went to sleep myself around 7,got up with melody at 8 and here i am.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home