Friday, July 11, 2008

Morgan Freeman Is Going Through His Samuel L. Jackson Phase

Current Song: "Humans" -- Islands

Moments of insanity over. My cat will not stop yelling. He needs to get fixed and soon. I whacked the back of my head on the wall earlier and now I have a headache. I'm probably going to bed and it's not 11 on a Friday. I definitely went to bed at 9:00 last night. Then I was up at 3 AM for the crazy thunderstorm. I don't feel well and the popcorn chicken I had for dinner isn't helping. I also had Crispy Crowns and then I was sad for a while. Earlier I was overcome with sadness that George Carlin is dead. I loved that motherfucker.

Oh, and, I found my shoe. It was under my diploma, obviously.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jena said...

i always keep my shoes under my participation and citizenship awards :P

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home