Sunday, July 13, 2008

You Can Laugh Your Spineless Laugh

Current Song: "Orchard Of My Eye" -- The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart

I randomly downloaded this song because I liked the name of both the song and the band. Turns out it is excellent and now I am on the hunt for more. I picked up "Doing All The Things That Wouldn't Make Your Parents Proud," which is also good, but I'm probably going to have to buy an album.

I need to stop falling for people who are remarkably unavailable. REMARKABLY. I need to get out of the house more.

I don't want to go to bed because I don't want to go to work tomorrow. For someone with General Anxiety Disorder with Social Phobia, I have the most stressful job ever. Why did I think I could take a job with such a high level of public contact?

The bad news is I think I already need a vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home